Diabetes is a type of long-term disease that is not completely cured. Once you have diabetes, you have to live with it for the rest of your life. Therefore, diabetic patients are advised to be extremely careful. An important part of a controlled lifestyle for diabetics is getting the right amount of food at the right time.
As we all know, fruits are extremely beneficial for health. But did you know that some fruits can be very harmful to diabetics? There are some fruits that increase the blood sugar level of diabetic patients. Find out which fruits should be avoided by diabetics.
1) Pineapple Sweet-juicy pineapple, when you see the water on the tongue! But you may not know, the amount of sugar in pineapple is high! Excessive consumption of pineapple by diabetics can have a detrimental effect on blood sugar levels. So it is better not to eat more pineapple.
2) It is difficult to control greed when the king of mango fruit sees me in front of his eyes. But keep in mind, Ame also but the amount of sugar is high. 100 grams of mango contains about 14 grams of sugar, which can worsen the blood sugar balance. So it is better for diabetics to avoid this fruit.
3) Bananas We are all aware of the nutritional value of bananas. However, bananas are high in carbohydrates and carbohydrates can raise blood sugar levels. So this fruit is not very beneficial for diabetics. However, sometimes one and a half bananas can be eaten. Bananas are rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals. However, bananas have a low glycemic index (GI).
4) Watermelon Watermelon is low in fiber and calories. It has a GI value of 72 and half a cup of watermelon can contain about five grams of carbohydrates. So it is better not to eat more watermelon in diabetic patients.
5) Grapes contain fiber, vitamins and other nutrients, but it also has a good amount of sugar. 65 grams of grapes can contain up to 15 grams of carbohydrates. So it is better for diabetics to avoid it.
6) Every 100 grams of sabeda can contain about 8 grams of sugar and its GI value is 55. It is also high in carbohydrates and sugars. It can be harmful for diabetics.